1,150 Trains In PPP Mode-Railway Budget 2020 Details
PPP Railway Projects in India
- 1,150 Public Private Partnerships In Inida-Railway Budget 2020 Details
- Finance Minister Sitharaman said that 1,150 trains will be run in PPP mode.
- Delhi-Mumbai Expressway will be completed by 2023
- Chennai-Bengaluru Expressway to be launched soon.
- The FM Sitharaman said that 550 wi-fi facilities at railway stations.
- More Tejas type trains will connect important tourist destinations.
- Proposal for setting up large solar power capacity alongside rail track is under consideration.
- Government to set up project preparation facilities for infrastructure sector, national logistic policy soon