139 IRCTC | IRCTC Helpline Number | 139 Railway Enquiry Toll Free | 139 Railway Enquiry Online Time Table | Train Running Status SMS 139
Kindly note the Menu of Helpline Number 139
Press 1 for Security & Medical assistance
Press 2 for Enquiry
Sub Menu: information regarding PNR status, arrival / departure of the train, accommodation, fare enquiry, ticket booking, ticket cancellation, wake up alarm facility / destination alert, wheel chair booking, meal booking
Press 3 for Catering complaints
Press 4 for General complaints
Press 5 for Vigilance related complaints
Press 6 for Queries during accident
Press 9 for Status of complaints
Press * for talking to Call Centre Executive
Indian Railway announces integrated Rail Madad Helpline number “139” for all type of queries / complaints / assistance during travel
On an average basis, Rail Madad Helpline 139 receives enquiry 3,44,513 calls & sms per day
Ministry of Railways launches Social Media campaign # One Rail One Help Line 139 to inform and educate the passengers
139 facility available in 12 languages
To overcome the inconvenience over multiple helpline numbers for grievances and enquiry during railway travel, Indian Railway has integrated all railway helplines into single number 139 (Rail Madad Helpline) for quick grievance redressal and enquiry during the journey. As the new helpline number 139 will take over all the existing helpline numbers, it will be easy for the passengers to remember this number and connect with Railways for all their needs during the travel.
Various Railway grievances helplines were discontinued last year. Now, Helpline no. 182 would also be discontinued from 1.4.21, and merged into 139.
The Helpline 139 will be available in twelve languages. Passengers can opt for IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System), or directly connect to call-centre executive by pressing * (asterisk). There is no need of a smart phone to call on 139, thus, providing easy access to all mobile users.
It may be noted that on an average basis 139 helpline receives enquiry 3,44,513 calls / sms per day.
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
- For security & medical assistance, passenger has to press 1, which connects immediately to a call center executive.
- For enquiry, passenger has to press 2 and in the sub menu, information regarding pnr status, arrival / departure of the train, accommodation, fare enquiry, ticket booking, system ticket cancellation, wake up alarm facility / destination alert, wheel chair booking, meal booking can be obtained.
- For general complaints, passenger has to press 4
- For vigilance related complaints, passenger has to press 5
- For Parcel & goods related queries, passenger has to press 6
- For IRCTC operated trains queries, passenger has to press 7
- For status of complaints, passenger has to press 9
- For talking to call center executive, passenger has to press * ( asterisk)
Ministry of Railways has also launched Social Media campaign #One Rail One Help line 139 to inform and educate the passengers.