National Railway University, (NRTI) Dedicated to the Nation on 15th Dec 2018
NRTI is India’s first Rail and Transportation Institute which will offer multi-disciplinary programme designed to cater to the needs of India’s transportation sector. To be dedicated to the Nation on Saturday, 15th December, 2018
|National Rail and Transport Institute Admission Process|
The National Rail and Transportation Innationalstitute (NRTI), a vision of the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first university focussed on transport-related education, multidisciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under the de Novo category, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
NRTI will offer multi-disciplinary programmes designed to cater to the needs of India’s transportation sector. The Institute will follow a demand-driven curriculum, while aligning with industry priorities. To ensure best-in-class delivery of education, NRTI will follow a highly experiential and unique inter-disciplinary pedagogical approach, that incorporates the latest technologies such as live classrooms and online programs, and is delivered by high-quality faculty with global exposure.
NRTI is focused on developing global and national partnerships with top universities and organizations from across the world. This will enable access to the latest pedagogy and program design, and prevailing transportation related domain knowledge, innovations and research developments. NRTI has adopted an interdisciplinary approach for research of transport systems—it is bringing together academicians, scientists and engineers from various backgrounds, and plans to leverage its academic and industry partnerships and collaborations.
NRTI at a glance
Established as a deemed to be university under the de-novo category in 2018
- Multidisciplinary techno-commercial curriculum
- Incorporates 21st century skills: communication, critical thinking and collaboration
- Project-based learning at Railway establishments
- Highly experienced in-house and visiting faculty with international exposure
- Fully residential program with modern hostel for boys and girls
- Upto 100% scholarships (Need-blind admission)
- Global academic and industry partnerships
- State-of-the-art green campus
- All the programs comply with UGC and AICTE guidelines.