Special train between Vadodara – Varanasi
Mahamana Special train between Vadodara-Varanasi (Train No. 09103 / 09104) time table, route, frequency and fare
For the convenience of passengers, Western Railway special train between Vadodara – Varanasi
Train No. 09103 Vadodara – Varanasi special train
Train No. 09103 Vadodara – Varanasi Special train will leave from (Daily) Vadodara at 20.00 hrs & will reach Varanasi at 22.20 hrs and train running time between the station 26h and 20 minutes.
Train No. 09104 Varanasi-Vadodara special train
Similarly, Train No. 09104 Varanasi-Vadodara Special train will leave from (Daily) Varanasi at 06.15 hrs & will reach Vadodara at 09.30 hrs and train running time between the station 27h and 15 minutes.
Vadodara – Varanasi Distance between the station is 1532 Kilometer
Date of Commencement of Service:
Train No. 09103 from Vadodara – Varanasi special train from 21-10-2020
Train No: 09104 from Varanasi – Vadodara special train from 23-10-2020
Enroute this train will halt at Bharuch, Surat, Nandurbar, Amalner, Bhusaval, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Prayagrajcheoki stations in both directions.
This train comprises of I st AC, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper class and Second class seating coaches.
- Introduction of New Trains Dadar Western-Kevadiya (Train No. 02927 / 02928)
- Mahamaha Super Fast Express between Kevadiya-Varanasi (Train No. 09103 / 09104)
- Mahamaha Super Fast Express between Kevadiya-Rewa (Train No. 09105 / 09106)
- Introduction of New Trains Super Fast between MGR Chennai Central-Kevadiya (Train No. 09119 / 09120)
- Introduction of New Trains: Gujarat Sampark Super Fast Special between Kevadiya-New Delhi (Train No. 09145 / 09146)
- Introduction of New Trains: Jan Shatabdi Super Fast Special between Ahmedabad-Kevadiya (Train No. 09249 / 09250)