Few trains of WR Affected Due to Pre and Non-interlocking work at Barauni Station in Sonpur Division of East Central Railway
Due to Pre / Non-Interlocking work in connection with commissioning of New Barauni Loop Line at Barauni station in Sonpur Division of East Central Railway, few Western Railway trains will be affected from 02.12.2022 to 08.12.2022
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, details of these trains are as under:
Short Termination / Short Origination of Trains:-
- Train No.19038 Barauni – Bandra Terminus Avadh Express will short originate from Muzaffarpur from 6th to 8th December, 2022.
- Train No. 19037 Bandra Terminus – Barauni Avadh Express will short terminate at Muzaffarpur from 3rd to 5th December, 2022.
- Train No. 19483 Ahmedabad – Barauni Express will short terminate at Danapur from 4th to 6th December, 2022.
- Train No. 19484 Barauni – Ahmedabad Express will short originate from Danapur from 6th to 8th December, 2022.
Diversion of Trains
- Train No. 22914 Saharsa – Bandra (T) Humsafar Express of 06th December 2022 will be diverted via Khagaria – Monghyr – Kiul
- Train No. 15668 Kamakhya – Gandhidham Express of 07th December 2022 will be diverted via Khagaria – Monghyr – Kiul