Special Trains Hockey World Cup 2023
- Two New Special Trains for World Cup Hockey Tournament
- ECoR to run two new Special Trains, daily.
- Special Trains to ply between Bhubaneswar and Rourkela during World Cup Hockey.
- Apart from this, Five Regular Trains are running in this Route.
- Big opportunity and facility for Hockey Lovers between Bhubaneswar and Rourkela.
Keeping in view the demands and additional rush of passengers during FIH Hockey Men’s World Cup 2023 scheduled to be held in January’2023 at Bhubaneswar and Rourkela; it has been decided to run Special Train services for the convenience of passengers, especially Hockey lovers.
Special Train List FIH Hockey Men’s World Cup 2023 scheduled to be held in January’2023 at Bhubaneswar and Rourkela
|1||Bhubaneswar – Rourkela – Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|2||Puri – Rourkela – Puri||Click Here|
|3||Bhubaneswar – Dhanbad – Bhubaneswar||Click Here|