Amrit Bharat Trains List
Shri Narendra Modi. Hon’ble Prime Minister will flag off two Amrit Bharat Express trains will be flagged off on 30th December 2023 from Ayodhya. The trains will run between Darbhanga in Bihar and Anand Vihar in Delhi via Ayodhya, Malda Town in West Bengal and Sir M Visvesvaraya Terminus (SMVT) in Bengaluru.
Further, public representatives, rail users, school/college students and general public have been invited to accord a warm reception to the inaugural special new Amrit Bharat trains at all the enroute stations. The inaugural special service between Malda Town – SMVT Bengaluru will be given a warm reception as it arrives at Southern Railway stations of Katpadi (around15.35 hrs of 1st January 2023) and Jolarpettai (around 17.40 hrs of 1st January 2023).
Features of Amrit Bharat Trains
Amrit Bharat Express trains will serve as superfast express services for intercity travel. The train set is a ‘Make in India’ innovation of Indian Railways.The following are the noteworthy features of the new Amrit Bharat Trains:
- Amrit Bharat trains, equipped with semi-coupler technology, offer a smooth, jerk-free journey while running at a maximum speed of 130 Km.
- The innovative push-pull approach will offer a unique blend of speed, efficiency, comfort and affordability to passengers.
- Better acceleration and deceleration help save time at bridges, curves and other points where trains have to run with a restricted speed.
- The other significant features are horizontal sliding windows, dust-sealed wider gangways, aerosol-based fire suppression system in toilets and electrical cubicles, emergency disaster management light and floor guide fluorescent strips, etc.
- The coaches have a sealed gangway to provide safe transition between coaches and to reduce noise and vibrations.
The Amrit Bharat Express trains will have a composition of 22 Non-AC coaches with the configuration 02 Second class luggage Rake (SLRD), 08 General seating coach (GS) and 12 Sleeper class coach (SCN). The trains have been planned to operate as a day-night express service, catering to the demand of travel between Large cities and small towns.
The Push-Pull Locomotives (WAP-5) are being manufactured at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Chittaranjan, one of the largest locomotive manufacturing units in India, and the coaches are being produced by Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai, the World’s largest Railway Passenger Rolling Stock manufacturer. The collaborative effort of the Production units of Indian Railways will ensure that both the driving engine and the passenger compartment are crafted with precision and provide efficient service.
Amrit Bharat Train Time Table | Amrit Bharat Express Route | Amrit Bharat Express Train Time Table | Amrit Bharat Express Station List