Mumbai Ahmedabad Tejas Express Time Table – Ahmedabad Mumbai Tejas Train Time Table
Tejas Express Ahmedabad to Mumbai stops at Nadiad, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Vapi and Borivali stations on both directions
Tejas Express Ahmedabad to Mumbai Train Number is (Train No.82901/Train No.82902)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS TO INTRODUCE A NEW TEJAS EXPRESS TRAIN (SIX DAYS A WEEK EXCEPT THURSDAY) BETWEEN AHMEDABAD AND MUMBAI CENTRAL
Ministry of Railways is going to introduce new Tejas Express train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai Central ( Six days a week- except Thursday) w.e.f 19.01.2020.
According to Shri Ravinder Bhakar, Chief Public Relations Officer, WRly, this train will offer world- class comfort and facilities to passengers. The fully air-conditioned Tejas has several modern features such as sliding doors, personalized reading lights, mobile charging points, attendant call buttons, bio-toilets, automatic entry and exit doors, CCTV cameras, reclining facility, comfortable seats, etc.
On its inaugural run, on 17.01.2020 Train no. 09426 Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Tejas express will leave Ahmedabad at 09:30 hrs and will reach Mumbai Central at 16:00 hrs . Similarly, in return direction, train No. 09425 Mumbai Central -Ahmedabad will depart from Mumbai Central at 17:15 hrs and will arrive Ahmedabad at 23:30 hrs.
On its regular run from 19.01.2020 train No. 82902 Ahmedabad -Mumbai Central Tejas Express ( Except Thursday) will leave Ahmedabad at 06:40 hrs and will reach Mumbai Central at 13:10 hrs.
Similarly in return direction train No. 82901 Mumbai Central-Ahmedabad Tejas Express (Except Thursday) will depart Mumbai Central at 15:40 hrs and will arrive Ahmedabad at 21:55 hrs .
Enroute it will halt at Nadiad, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Vapi and Borivali stations on both directions.
This train will have Chair car and Executive Chair car.
IRCTC TEJAS EXP TRAIN NO. 82901 MUMBAI CENTRAL TO AHMEDABAD JN TIME TABLE
IRCTC TEJAS EXP Train No.82902 AHMEDABAD JN To MUMBAI CENTRAL TIME TABLE
Salient features of the train are as under:
- Complementary On board infotainment services will be available in IRCTC trains to the passengers.
- High quality food and beverages will be provided to the passengers on board in the train and included in the ticket fare.
- Service in the train will be done through trolleys similar to airlines. Each coach will be provided with RO water filter in addition to the packaged drinking water bottle for each passenger.
- All passengers travelling on IRCTC train will be provided with Rail Travel Insurance of up to Rs. 25 Lakhs, free of cost by IRCTC. This complimentary travel insurance also includes an exclusive coverage of Rs. 1 lakh against household theft / robbery during the travel period of the passengers.
- Besides, this special feature, in a first of its own, IRCTC will also pay a compensation of Rs. 100/- in case the train during its run, is delayed by more than one hour and Rs. 250/- in case of delay of more than two hours to every passenger as compensation.
- In case of cancellation of train, automatic full refund of full fare on confirmed and /or waitlisted e-tickets will be made. There will be no need of cancelling the ticket or filing TDR in such case
- There will be no tatkal quota or premium tatkal quota in the train. There will be only General Quota and Foreign Tourist Quota. Foreign Tourist Quota of 6 seats in EC and 12 seats in CC will be available for Foreign Tourists.
The booking for this train has commenced and passengers can book their tickets exclusively on IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and its mobile app “IRCTC Rail Connect”. There will be no booking at railway reservation counters. The train will also be available for booking through IRCTC’s online travel portal partners.